- Co-op members receive annual interest on their investment.
- The minimum investment is set at £250 to ensure the broadest possible membership.
- One member one vote ensures your voice is heard and the board is formed from the members
- The average annual share interest since Boyndie Co-op began is 8.92%
- Direct involvement increases awareness of environmental issues at the grass roots level and provides an opportunity to do something positive about climate change.
- The wind farm is available for visits by school children and adults who co-own the project.
If the co-op wishes they can allocate funds for an energy conservation trust to promote energy conservation in the local community, or to other projects that meet the core values of the co-operative.